What are cookies
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit sites on the Internet. Cookies are used for your convenience, among other things, to customize the website and for statistical purposes. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on your terminal device and a unique number.
I - Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the website to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the website user and appropriately display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creation of statistics that help to understand how users of the website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content,
- maintain the session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the website,
- to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- integration of the website with social networks
II - As part of the website Fameks.eu We may use the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies to enable the use of services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of the site's authentication,
- cookies that allow collecting information about the use of the website's pages,
- "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the user's selected settings and personalizing the user's interface, e.g. with regard to the user's chosen language or region of origin, font size, website design, etc,
- "advertising" cookies, allowing to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
III - You can set the level of protection against cookies in your web browser - up to the complete blocking of cookies. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions, such as logging into an email account.
How to disable cookies in your browser ?
- Google Chrome You need to click on the menu (in the upper right corner), tab Settings > Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, you need to click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookie settings: Delete cookies Default blocking of cookies Default to allow cookies Default retention of cookies and page data until you close the browser Specifying exceptions for cookies from specific sites or domains
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0 From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, Sites button. Use the slider to set the level, confirm the change with the OK button.
- Mozilla Firefox From the browser menu: Tools > Options > Privacy. Activate the Firefox program field: "will use user settings". Cookies are decided by clicking - or not - the Accept cookies item.
- Opera From the browser menu: Utility > Preferences > Advanced. Cookies are decided by checking - or not - the Cookies item.
- Safari In the Safari drop-down menu, you need to select Preferences and click the Security icon. Here you select the security level under , "Accept cookies".